Thursday, March 19, 2009

The End of the fourth week of Week of Internships

1-What is it?
Make the road new york...

2-What kind of business is it and what kind of work do the professionals do there?
fighting for environmental and housing justice...

3-Where is it? what is the neighborhood like compared to where our school is?
is on 92-10 Roosevelt, is like when all the people go to home and you can see many people on the street like that...

4-my mentor is nice because we have a good relationship...

5-I have to to travel on the train 1 hour and 30 minutes to go to me internship...

6-some thing memorable on my internship is the meeting that we do to support our Right...

7-I leave my school to 12 p.m and 4 p.m some time...

8- I take 1 hour and 30 minutes to go to my internship...

9-when I go to my internship I arrive to my home to 8:30 p.m...

10-I work two day and I make 6 hours per day...

11-Angel Vera and m.s Sherien...just are the two people that can sing my time card.

12-every week my internship is different because I learn something new that prepare for my future.

13- most part of my internship I really because, I like what I do and I like to help people that need...

14-the only one thing that don't like is when theb people close the door on my face when just i want bring the help...

No comments:

Post a Comment